Our service is unique because we are offer a range of services including : Traditional Thai Massage, Massage Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Facial Treatments, Body Treatments.
Of all the massage techniques, Thai massage is undoubtedly the most holistic. Thai massage uses different mixture of rhythmic acupressure, body rocking and deep assisted stretches to open and exercise the systems of the body throughout. It relieves muscular tension which enables more blood and oxygen to be carried throughout the body.
Thai massage has been used successfully by both Eastern and Western practitioners to relieve mental tension, stress, tiredness and headache. Thai massage is also used to promote general health care, relieve stiff necks and shoulders, improve muscle tone and boost energy levels.
Stretch out tense muscles with a soothing massage
Reflexology targets pressure points to rebalance the body’s energy flow
Open seven days with free on-site parking available
Bonus: Two $10 return vouchers
- It counteract all that sitting you do: Luckily, massage can counteract the imbalance caused from sitting, which means you can keep your desk job-as long as you schedule a regular massage.
- It eases muscle pain:Massage increases and improves circulation, in much the same way rubbing your elbow when you knock it on a table helps to relieve the pain
- It soothes anxiety and depression: those who were depressed and anxious were much more relaxed and happy, and had reduced stress levels after massage.
- It improves sleep: Not only can massage encourage a restful sleep-it also helps those who can’t otherwise comfortably rest.
- It relieves headaches: A single session of massage therapy has an immediate effect on perceived pain in patients with chronic tension headaches.